MANAGE YOUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE SIMPLY AND PROACTIVELY WITH A RAPIDLY INTEGRATED SOLUTION
Systems Management is the easy and affordable way to manage, monitor and maintain all your organization’s devices, whether they are in the office or remote. Thanks to the simplicity offered by the pre-configured settings, the learning curve is practically non-existent, and it ensures that the organization’s IT infrastructure operates exactly according to plan.
Why opt for System Management?
- It frees up your IT team to concentrate on value-added projects
- It resolves problems proactively
- It enhances support for new technologies and encourages adoption of BYOD
- 100% cloud-based solution: No additional infrastructure. Manage all devices at any time and from anywhere.
- Secure access to the service: Twofactor authentication to verify identities. Encrypted communication with the server.
- Management via an extremely lightweight agent for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android and iOS devices.
- Agent-free management of printers and other network devices (routers, switches, etc.) via SNMP, WMware ESXi (with the vSphere client) and MS Hyper-V.
- Alerts and monitoring: Monitor use of CPU, memory and hard disks, printers low on ink etc., with real-time graphs and alerts.
- Make full use of our COMSTORE where you will find hundreds of monitors for applications such as Exchange, SQL and IIS, backup services, etc. Tools for freeing up disk space and many other options.
- Security certificates: FISMA, SAS70, ISO 27001 and PCI DSS.
- Rapid tasks and scripts: Create your own scripts or download them from our ComStore. You can also modify them to suit your needs and launch them.
- Patch management: Automate the deployment of updates and patches for the software installed.
- Software deployment: Centrally deploy software and updates.
- Remote access: Task management, file transfer, registry editor, command line, event log, etc. Repair devices without interrupting users, even if they are switched off. Access to user’s desktops – either shared or with complete control.
- Tickets system: Organize, classify and prioritize incident resolution. Share and reuse technical procedures for resolving problems.
- Manage smartphones and tablets (MDM): Establish password policies, control over use of the device, remote connectivity settings, remote locking and data wiping.
TAKE CONTROL OF IT: ASSET MANAGEMENT
Control your devices
- 100% granular visibility of the devices you manage
- Stay up-to-date on your IT environment and changes
- Keep a check on the hardware and software installed and in use
STOP FIRE-FIGHTING AND REDUCE YOUR IT COSTS
Cut out repetitive tasks and phone calls; be proactive:
- The real-time alerts let you identify printers low on toner, servers with little disk space and many other problem indicators
- Automate repetitive tasks
- The events logs display information for each device
- Patch management to keep all devices up-to-date
- Monitoring of mail servers, backup services, network devices, etc. to improve your company’s productivity.
KEEP IT CENTRALIZED AND SIMPLE
Manage your IT resources from a single Web console with all the information and tools you need:
- Cloud-hosted; with no additional infrastructure
- Manage all your devices no matter where they are at any time and from anywhere
- Almost non-existent learning curve
OFFER USERS THE BEST SUPPORT EXPERIENCE, NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE
Drastically reduce calls to support:
- Monitor and deliver remote support to all devices, even if they are switched off
- Use diagnostics and non-intrusive problem resolution to increase productivity
- See who’s done what at what time and with what device, etc
- It lets you see reductions in downtime and support time
- Identify problematic hardware/software
DON’T LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS
A single tool lets you monitor and manage all your mobile devices:
- Locate stolen devices and prevent loss of data when devices are lost or stolen with password protection and remote data wiping
- Improve device security by setting standards for the passwords chosen by users. (*)
- Block non-productive features (installation of games and apps, use of cameras, movies, etc.) (*).
- Centrally configure VPN and Wi-Fi settings for all devices. (*)
- (*) Available for iOS platforms
- Internet connection
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or later
- Google Chrome 2.0 or later
- Operating systems (workstations): Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP SP0 & SP1 (32 and 64-bits) XP SP2 and later, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bits) and Windows 10 (32 and 64 bits).
- Operating systems (servers): Windows 2000 Server, Windows Home Server, Windows 2003 (32, 64 bits and R2) SP1 and greater, Windows 2008 32 and 64 bits, Windows 2008 R2 (64 bits), Windows Small Business Server 2011 and Windows Server 2012 (64 bit and R2).
For MAC workstations / file servers
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
For Linux workstations / file servers
- Fedora 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
- Debian 7, 8
- CentOS 6, 7
- Ubuntu 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
For mobile devices
- iOS 7 or later
- Android 2.3.3 or later
For Exchange Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
Supports the following virtualization environments
- VMWare ESX 3.x,4.x, 5,x
- VMWare Workstation 6.0, 6.5, 7.x, 8.x and 9.x
- Virtual PC 6.x
- Microsoft Hyper -V Server 2008 R2 and 2012 3.0
- Citrix XenDesktop 5.x, XenClient 4.x, XenServer and XenApp 5.x y 6.x