Email Backup for Data Protection and Compliance
Email backup, protection and recovery are more important now than ever due to the dangers of data deletion coupled with increased compliance mandates. Big and small businesses across the globe are facing ever-increasing pressure of email data loss from hackers, irate or clumsy employees or systems issues.
Couple this email data danger with the ever-increasing need of regulatory compliance from GDPR, HIPAA and many more regulations and it becomes clear why an email backup solution is a necessary and critical tool for protecting business assets.
That’s why over two billion times a day Dropsuite backs up email and related data to help protect firms from over 100 countries around the world.
Protecting email data while complying with strict regulatory and legal compliance requirements is why Dropsuite offers two tiers of protection:
- Email Backup (automated cloud-based protection)
- Email Backup and Archiving (full data protection plus preservation)
Dropsuite’s state-of-the-art Email Backup and Archiving solution complies with a broad variety of regulatory laws including:
- FINRA – Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- FRCP – Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- HIPAA –Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- SEC – Securities and Exchange Commission
- SOX –Sarbanes-Oxley
- Australia Corporations Act s286 and s262A
- And more
Importantly, Dropsuite will not nickel and dime you for this critical regulatory compliance. There are never hidden fees or cumbersome set-up requirements with Dropsuite's email backup solution which includes:
- No set up fees
- No minimum purchases
- No ingestion fees
- No user agent to download and install
- No limits to storage or retention periods